Sunday, September 19, 2010

The beginning of the the end of a chapter...

So, this is my last year of undergrad. I honestly don't know how I feel about that. On one hand it's exciting, but on the other, I'm completely terrified. I'm doing my field basing this semester and it's really stretching me. It's really different being in a classroom and being in a teacher position and not the student. Even though I've been teaching Sunday School, being in an actual school is different. Although, I do think that Sunday School and VBS have helped me. I LOVE doing VBS. It is always one of the highlights of my summer, although this summer had lots of highlights...the Camerata tour, the Star Wars concert, World Changer's in Birmingham, and of course, teaching the music at VBS. I guess I'll just take this semester one step at time and learn the whole way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment